⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New cell_methods: mabs/mibs/mebs?

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 14:00:31 +0000

Dear Charlie

I don't remember this discussion. Perhaps I commented it at the time! Anyway,
I think the three you proposed before are well-defined and suitable for
proposal in CF if you know of actual use-cases for them - do you? To propose
a modification to the convention, please open a trac ticket.

I'm not sure about

> sum_absolute_value u The data values are representative of
> a sum or accumulation of the absolute values over the cell.

I can see what you mean, but I can't think of a practical example of it.
What is the use-case?

----- Forwarded message from Charlie Zender <zender at uci.edu> -----