⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Terug: Re: Reference for GRIDSPEC?

From: Bert Jagers <Bert.Jagers>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 00:01:37 +0000

I believe that most of Jon's comments regarding the overlap between gridspec and ugrid were related to the topic of mosaics. This is a very important aspect in gridspec and since we will need to store mosaics of unstructured meshes as well I had included some initial ideas on this topic in the first ugrid docs. We didn't include this part in the official ugrid-0.9 version because of the remaining discussion and since we didn't need it yet at the time. The sgrid proposal (a staggered structure mesh convention alike ugrid) is a more direct alternative to gridspec's supergrid concept.

Good night from Europe,

Bert