⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Editing/publishing workflow update

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 14:18:53 +0000

Dear Seth

The CF committee discussed how to proceed and I mean to write down what was
decided on a ticket for the record. Sorry for not having done that yet.

Yes, there are a lot of outstanding tickets, and everyone wants a CF 1.7 to
contain them. It has been decided to migrate to AsciiDoc and Richard Hattersley
has done a lot of work on automated conversion of CF 1.6. David Hassell is
working on fixing problems manually. When that is complete, we will have a
version of CF 1.6 (the present version) in the new format. After that, it can
be updated to 1.7 in GitHub by applying all the agreed tickets. I think we all
agree that this is urgent.

----- Forwarded message from Seth McGinnis <mcginnis at ucar.edu> -----