⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] original_ensemble_size

From: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 21:10:20 -0700

OK, I stand corrected! It isn't intuitive to me that ensemble_size is the original size, but I see the logic and the definition is clear. Go for it. (It will be good for the definition, or something in the convention, to include the way in which this variable can be used, as is now being sorted.)

John

John Graybeal
jbgraybeal at mindspring.com