⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Avoiding link rot

From: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 12:49:27 -0700

If I recall the state of play correctly, you can't.

There was a proposal to maintain convention links somewhat differently, so that pointing to, for example,
  http://cfconventions.org/cfconvention/latest/#terminology
could resolve to the terminology anchor in the latest convention. Although I think that is implementable with a single Apache redirect rule (requiring updates), that idea is one or two future steps away, to the best of my knowledge.

Happy to be reminded if I have forgotten the useful trick.

John

John Graybeal
Project Lead
Marine Metadata Interoperability Project: http://marinemetadata.org