⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New standard name request for FAPAR

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 16:17:39 +0100

Dear Martin

OK. If that is the correct assumption, maybe your new quantity could be called

fraction_of_surface_downwelling_photosynthetic_radiative_flux_absorbed_by_vegetation

----- Forwarded message from "Claverie, Martin (GSFC-6190)[Science Collaborator]" <martin.claverie at nasa.gov> -----

----- End forwarded message -----