⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Usage of status flag as a standard name modifier

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 17:54:06 +0100

Dear Ajay

We have discussed this before, I seem to recall, without reaching a conclusion
about it. Yes, with the existing convention you can't use a modifier without
a standard name. Is it possible you could devise and propose standard names
for your data?

Cheers

Jonathan

----- Forwarded message from Ajay Krishnan - NOAA Affiliate <ajay.krishnan at noaa.gov> -----