⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New standard name requests for TSI and SSI

From: Jim Biard <jbiard>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 14:11:59 -0400

Hi.

I also just noticed that I changed the canonical units in my suggestion
to "W m-2 nm-1". It should be "W m-2 m-1" as in the original submission.

Jim

CICS-NC <http://www.cicsnc.org/> Visit us on
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information <http://ncdc.noaa.gov/>
and Twitter (_at_NOAANCDC <https://twitter.com/NOAANCDC> and @NOAAOceanData