⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Request for new standard-name: apparent_oxygen_utilization

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:56:32 +0000

Dear All,

Thank you for the constructive discussion of this proposal - it seems that agreement has been reached on
apparent_oxygen_utilisation with canonical units of mol kg-1. (Just to double check: is this the correct unit for use with the World Ocean Database, which I believe is the reason for requesting the name in the first place. Units of mol m-3 have also been mentioned in this discussion, but this could be a misunderstanding.

Best wishes,
Alison