⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New UDUnits units for information: "byte" and "octet"

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 15:15:03 +0000

Dear Maarten

A mole is also a udunit, so mol m-3 and m-3 are different units, and quantities
with those canonical units also have to have different standard_names. The
standard_name indicates whether the quantity refers to number concentration or
molar concentration. I am not sure if I've understood you correctly.

Cheers

Jonathan

----- Forwarded message from Maarten Sneep <maarten.sneep at knmi.nl> -----