⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] realization | x of n

From: Jim Biard <jbiard>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 10:30:52 -0400

Mark,

I don't think there is any real need for a number_of_realizations
attribute or standard name. The size of the dimension associated with
the coordinate variable associated with the 'realization' standard name
provides the number of realizations. If the coordinate variable with
this standard name is a scalar, then the number is, by implication, one.
Here are a couple of examples:

1)
dimensions:
     realize = 3;