⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Proposals for Versioning ... and Github

From: Christopher Duncombe Rae - NOAA Affiliate <christopher.duncombe.rae>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:38:38 -0400

Nan,

Yes, github provides opportunity for comment and questions through the
issues and pull requests. Submissions to these are also sent out on an
emailing list.

Probably you want to start with the github bootcamp,
https://help.github.com/categories/54/articles. This also has links to
other resources for git and github. If you are not too familiar with git, I
have found the NDP interactive cheatsheet
<http://ndpsoftware.com/git-cheatsheet.html> an extremely valuable
resource, although there are a lot of git tutorials and cheatsheets out
there.

Chris