⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Time series related to a polygonal region and cell_bounds

From: Signell, Richard <rsignell>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 17:43:06 -0400

Jim,

Awesome. And I guess if we save it as netcdf4 with deflation, it doesn't
really matter how large we make the maximum number of vertices because all
those fillValues at the end will compress very well.

I'm still interested in why we switched from "cell_bounds" to "bounds", if
indeed we did.

Thanks,
Rich

--