⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New standard name: number_of_days_with_surface_temperature_below_threshold

From: John Graybeal <john.graybeal>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:53:58 -0700

Sorry for the blocked link. The problem could be either that the visible URL didn't match the link URL (thought I checked that but ...), or that the short URL is immediately redirected by the service (using a 302 temporary redirect) to a longer URL (http://mmisw.org/orr/#http://mmisw.org/ont/cf/areatype). I am interested to know which is the problem, if you can tell.

Having passed that info to the list, we can take the rest of the diagnostic process offline. Anyone's welcome to email me directly with further info.

John