⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] area types table

From: John Graybeal <john.graybeal>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:45:25 -0700

> Would it be possible to link it from the CF standard name page until this can be done by PCMDI?

Of course you are welcome to link to it as desired. There is a more attractive view Carlos put together using his prototype vocabulary browser -- that link is
  http://mmisw.org/experimental/vbrowser/cfat/#/

The PCMDI folks have to make the change on the CF standard name page, I don't have permission to change that myself.

John