⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] AMIP + PCMDI status

From: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 15:46:21 -0700

Reviewing the CF list for the FAQ, I found this quote about AMIP and PCMDI in the standard name table:
At 8:37 AM +0100 4/10/08, Jonathan Gregory wrote:
> As I mentioned, for these reasons I think we should remove the AMIP and PCMDI equivalences from the table. In any case, they are not being maintained and are out of date, and probably wrong for some GRIB codes.
It appears they have not been removed as of v27, and I can find no further mention of them in either the mail archives or the trac system.

Jonathan and all, should I make a trac ticket to remove them?

John

John Graybeal
jbgraybeal at mindspring.com
650-450-1853