⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard Names for: Ocean Kinetic Energy and Relative Vorticity

From: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 17:33:38 -0700

Hello and thank you for asking!

For adding new names, we request that you provide the proposed standard name, the definition, and the canonical units for each name to be added. This will help us be sure the names are appropriate and do not duplicate concepts already in the list.

These names seem to correspond most closely to atmosphere_kinetic_energy_content and atmosphere_relative_vorticity, so those entries may provide helpful templates in preparing your request.

John