⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] climatological statistics

From: Jim Biard <jbiard>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 09:34:39 -0400

Hi.

I realized my reply went only to Natalia, so I'm repeating it for the group.
-------
Natalia,

The example 7.13 would not work according to the CF standard if the
bounds were merely cell bounds. The cell_methods syntax "method within
interval" and "method over interval" are defined to apply only when
there is a climatology bounds. You are probably right that this isn't,
strictly speaking, a climatology case (I'm not a climatologist, so I
can't speak to that); but to achieve the result within the conventions,
you must use the climatology formalism.

Grace and peace,

Jim