⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] How to help correct problems with CF documents on github

From: Signell, Richard <rsignell>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 07:47:05 -0400

CF folks,
Moving to github should help the community contribute and be able to
fix problem with the CF documents. But I'm a little confused about
what to do if we see a problem at http://cf-convention.github.io/ and
we want to submit a pull request to change them.

At the CF github organization (https://github.com/cf-convention) I see
three repositories:

1. cf-convention.github.io
which controls the github pages showing up at
http://cf-convention.github.io/

2. cf-documents
which contains HTML and PDF versions of the documents

3. repository-cf
a git svn clone of the old PCMI SVN repository

So if we see a problem with pages on http://cf-convention.github.io/,
which repo are we supposed to send a pull request to?

Thanks,
Rich

--
Dr. Richard P. Signell   (508) 457-2229