⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Where does the CF standard name list live now?

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 07:50:32 +0100

Dear All,

Alternatively it may be accessed through:

Human-readable:

http://seadatanet.maris2.nl/v_bodc_vocab_v2/search.asp?lib=P07

Just press 'Search' to get a full listing

RDF-XML:

http://vocab.nerc.ac.uk/collection/P07 (all terms including deprecates)
http://vocab.nerc.ac.uk/collection/P07/current/accepted (non-deprecated terms)
http://vocab.nerc.ac.uk/collection/P07/current/deprecated (deprecated terms)

Cheers, Roy.

Please note that I now work part-time from Tuesday to Thursday. E-mail response on other days is possible but not guaranteed!