⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF upgrade to netCDF variable names

From: John Graybeal <john.graybeal>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:12:51 -0800

Not sure I am following you -- constraints are presumably there for a reason, I wasn't sure what the reason was for these particular constraints, but thought they might have simply echoed earlier netCDF constraints.

To your 'use case' question, we were thinking about alternatives to mx_ as prefix for our own attributes, to minimize the chance of collisions (e.g., with some maintenance variables someone might name mx_).

john