⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new standard names: day, night, and day/night terminator area_fractions

From: Randy Horne <rhorne>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 16:42:14 -0500

Hi Karl:

In the application I am working, the notion of these values being distributions is secondary. Some of our products do not include all three of these (i.e. day, night, twilight). For example we have a gridded data product that has valid data only for the area within the product?s region that is daytime.

very respectfully,

randy