⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standard names for sediment trap data

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 01:21:30 +0000

Hello Jonathan,

The problem is that these terms come from different communities, where they are in common usage. How do we decide which communities usage to adopt? Maybe sticking with the geochemists (who instinctively know what 'total iron' means) and being explicit with the biogeochemistry (i.e. biogenic_plus_lithogenic, organic_plus_inorganic) might be the way to go.

Cheers, Roy.