⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard name for Greenland surface melt product

From: Thomas Estilow <esti>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:34:45 -0500

Hello,

My apologies for several messages to the list, I thought separate threads would be best, as each message relates to an individual data product.

Our team is working on a gridded product (EASE-Grid 2.0) showing daily Greenland surface melt extent. We discussed possible standard names such as:

surface_snow_melt_binary_mask

or

surface_snow_and_ice_melt_binary_mask

Please note, the data flags we are using in each layer of the netCDF are not simply 1 and 0. Any advice or recommendations on how to proceed would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Tom

---
Thomas Estilow