⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standard names for surface aerosol optical properties

From: Markus Fiebig <Markus.Fiebig>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 22:40:21 +0000

Dear Jonathan,

thanks for a good and constructive discussion!

Please find my comments inline.

Best regards,
Markus

_______________________________________
Dr. Markus Fiebig
Senior Scientist
Dept. Atmospheric and Climate Research (ATMOS)
Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU)
P.O. Box 100
N-2027 Kjeller
Norway

Tel.: +47 6389-8235