⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Surface temperatures

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 17:34:33 +0100

Dear Jonathan

The new proposal looks fine to me. Thanks. I see that you don't have to define
the thickness of the layer; instead, you are defining it implicitly through the
method of diagnosis. Others may have views, of course.

Cheers

Jonathan

----- Forwarded message from Jonathan Wrotny <jwrotny at aer.com> -----