⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Towards recognizing and exploiting hierarchical groups (Charlie Zender - Steve Hankin - Richard Signell)

From: Charlie Zender <zender>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 13:50:30 -0700

Hi Karl,

Please see new thread

Are ensembles a compelling use case for "group-aware" metadata?

It is a thinly veiled reference to CMIP5, which I don't mention
by name so as not to associate it/you with our proposal.
Nevertheless, many on the list know what CMIP5 is and it has helped
climate models become a useful demonstration of
data processing paradigms, so I hope you don't mind the close
parallels between my example and CMIP5.

Corey chimed-in on how he uses groups with NASA data.
Maybe others will too?

cz

Le 18/09/2013 11:03, Karl Taylor a ?crit :

--
Charlie Zender, Earth System Sci. & Computer Sci.
University of California, Irvine 949-891-2429 )'(