⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Datasets for "Fast regridding of large, complex geospatial datasets"

From: Jon Blower <j.d.blower>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:05:31 +0000

Dear Bingxin,

Thank you very much for your interest in this work and I'm sorry for the slow reply - I have been travelling this week.

Unfortunately I am not able to redistribute these datasets due to licensing issues. However, you can get some of them direct from the data supplier.

For ORCA025, you can download data files from MyOcean. Go to www.myocean.eu and search the catalogue for "GLOBAL_REANALYSIS_PHYS_001_010" (as a keyword). This dataset uses the same curvilinear grid as the one I tested (the data values may be different but this isn't important). You will need to register with MyOcean to download data though.

You could see if you can download some METEOSAT data from EUMETSAT. I'm not sure how to do this I'm afraid.

For the "UCA" dataset, this is a very small dataset and may not be very interesting. It was provided to me by a colleague but I don't think I can pass it on.

Good luck!

Best wishes,
Jon