⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Fwd: how to represent a non-standard error

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 18:10:59 +0100

Dear Randy

If it is very product-specific, is it really a geophysical quantity which needs
a standard name? I mean, are there data from several sources for this quantity
which should be regarded as comparable, and which therefore should have a
common standard name?

If the answer is Yes, then I would suggest you propose a standard name which
explicit names the algorithm, like e.g. isccp_cloud_area_fraction.

----- Forwarded message from "rhorne at excaliburlabs.com" <rhorne at excaliburlabs.com> -----