⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new standard name: atmosphere_stability_k_index

From: rhorne at excaliburlabs.com <rhorne>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:05:52 -0400

Dear Jonathan:

(1)

Note that there are no quantities in the standard name table with units of degrees celsius..

(2)

Also note that I took a look at udunits 2 and degC is not in the XML...

   - < unit > < def > K _at_ 273.15</ def > - < name > < singular > degree_Celsius</ singular > < plural > degrees_Celsius</ plural > </ name > < symbol > ?C</ symbol > - <!--

 DEGREE SIGN --> </ unit >

Am I missing something regarding how to interpret and use udunits2?

very respectfully,

randy