⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] atmosphere stability indices

From: Seth McGinnis <mcginnis>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 11:22:52 -0600

Works for me. And although I don't need it for CAPE, I like Jonathan W's
suggestion of final_air_pressure_of_lifted_parcel for the upper limit.

(I was originally thinking it would be preferable to have the physical quantity
(air pressure) at the beginning, but looking at the Guidelines for Construction
of CF Standard Names, I see that the [surface] and [component] elements come
first, and I think the original/final modifier is more like one of those
elements than it is like one of the elements that comes after the physical
quantity.)

Cheers,

--Seth