⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] brand new user

From: Etienne Tourigny <etourigny.dev>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:40:14 -0300

You may wish to save yourself some trouble, and use a tool that
produces cf-compliant files, such as cdo (Climate Data Operators) [1].

in a nutshell this should be accomplished with a simple command:

cdo -f nc copy in.nc out.nc

although there is no guarantee that your particular file will be
recognized properly by cdo...

[1] https://code.zmaw.de/projects/cdo

cheers
Etienne