⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard name table update

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:09:25 +0000

Dear All,

The standard name table has been updated on the CF website (http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/documents/cf-standard-names). The current version is now version 22 dated 12 February 2013. The changes have also been published on the NERC vocabulary server.

Angelika Heil and Randy Horne have been added to the list of standard name contributors (http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/documents/cf-standard-names/cf-standard-name-contributors). (This month's other contributors are already listed).

The standard name table will be updated again in approximately one month's time. Names that are formally accepted in the intervening period will be included in the next update.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065