⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Data Model Development | types

From: Hedley, Mark <mark.hedley>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 10:26:56 +0100

Hello Ben

I have put an example section at the bottom of the wiki page https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/wiki/PotentialDataModelTypes#Example1

I think you are right that including examples helps to illustrate the conversation, I hope I have done so here.

In particular, I have noted:
  Coordinate:
    This type does not have an example, it can be thought of as an abstract type, which provides common functionality to it's tangible sub-types.
so my examples of Coordinates are all DimensionCoordinates and AuxiliaryCoordinates.

all the best
mark