⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Data Model Development

From: Hedley, Mark <mark.hedley>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 11:08:11 +0100

Hello Jonathan

Would you be content, for now, to list the type names from ticket 68, with a short definition statement of what they are on the wiki page?

I thought to do this, but I found it hard to distil a short definition for each one from the text you posted, and I do not want to put words into your keyboard.

I would like to have a single point of contact for potential names so we can discuss options and try to agree on a common terminology. I am aware of the risks of people involved in discussions using terms to mean subtly different things and I am very keen to mitigate this risk.

many thanks
mark