⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Roms: ocean_s_coordinate_g1 and g2?

From: Rich Signell <rsignell>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:13:02 -0400

Heiko,

We worked with John Caron several years ago to get these into the CDM
in the NetCDF-Java library, so if you have g1 or g2 coordinates they
will work with codes that use NetCDF-java (like the Matlab NCTOOLBOX
and Unidata's IDV), and I remember we drafted up some documentation
to submit to CF, but looks like we dropped the ball. I'll pick it
up again.

-Rich