⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] [cf-satellite] applicability of CF conventions

From: Tom Whittaker <whittaker>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:34:23 -0500

Hi Randy...

I'm wondering if some of the constructs put forth for the radar people
might address the "coordinates" issue you raise. As far as I know,
nothing is "blessed" yet my the CF committee for radar scans, but the
geometry (3D vector and a solid angle) might be common.

Others with more knowledge about this will have to comment,
though...I'm out of my element on this one ;-)

tom