⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] You will get email from the CF Trac system.

From: Jeffrey F. Painter <painter1>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:44:40 -0700

CF metadata issues get discussed both in this mailing list and in the CF
Metadata Trac system at https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/. Some time in
the past, everyone on the cf-metadata list also got copies of the
discussions in the Trac system. But the Trac system's mailing list
hadn't been updated for some years. So today I updated it. Everyone on
this mailing list will get messages from the CF Metadata Trac system.
There are rather few such messages, so you may not notice the difference.

If you really don't want to see the Trac messages, but you want to stay
on the regular cf-metadata mailing list, you can opt out of only the
Trac messages. There is a special mailing list which acts as an
intermediary between the Trac system and cf-metadata at ugd.ucar.edu. You
can just unsubscribe to the special mailing list as follows: Send mail
to majordomo at lists.llnl.gov, from the address at which you receive the
mail. The body of your message should be the line "unsubscribe
cf-metadata". This will unsubscribe you only from the special
intermediary list, not the regular CF Metadata mailing list at ucar.edu.

Thanks to Jonathan Gregory for suggesting that I address this issue.

- Jeff Painter