⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Reverse-time trajectory

From: Hattersley, Richard <richard.hattersley>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 06:53:25 +0100

Dear Jonathan and John,

It's not my intention to call for a new coordinate variant. I'm just
trying to reconcile the description of time series given in 9.1:
  "a series ... with monotonically increasing times"
with the prose in H.2.1.

What does 9.1 actually mean by "monotonically increasing" if the data
can be stored in non-monotonic order?

Regards,

Richard Hattersley AVD Iris Technical Lead
Met Office FitzRoy Road Exeter Devon EX1 3PB United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1392 885702 Fax: +44 (0)1392 885681
Email: richard.hattersley at metoffice.gov.uk Website:
www.metoffice.gov.uk