⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Reverse-time trajectory

From: Steve Hankin <steven.c.hankin>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 21:24:30 -0700

Jonathan, David,

I probably sounded more negative than I intended. I was just raising
the concerns that should be balanced against an easy "yes". In public,
group discussions the forces of "no" are inherently weakened by the
social dynamics. That, and imho CF has long had an imbalance between
the perspectives of those creating data, and the perspectives of those
writing the applications that will read it.

You convinced me -- "yes" is probably the right answer in this case.

     - Steve (the Blue Meanie)