⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Using add_offset & scale_factor with coordinate variables

From: David Hassell <d.c.hassell>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 10:15:16 +0100

Dear Jonathan, et al.,

> In particular, if no-one thinks this is a material change to the
> standard, it could be made with a defect ticket.

That sounds reasonable to me. From a backwards compatibility view
point, it sounds like any existing software built on the common netCDF
libraries will already correctly interpret these attributes on
coordinates ... is that a fair assumption?

David

---- Original message from Jonathan Gregory (06PM 12 Apr 12)