⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Using add_offset & scale_factor with coordinate variables

From: Brian Eaton <eaton>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:09:11 -0600

I agree with Heiko's comment.

Jonathan, are you thinking that CF disallows packing of coordinates because
we neglected to explicitly include them in Table A.1? I think this was
just an oversight. I don't have any recollection that we intended to
disallow packing coordinates, and I don't find anything in the convention
document itself that leads to this conclusion (although I'm not as familiar
with it as I used to be :)

Brian