⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Ocean CTD data following CF Conventions v1.6

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 00:31:54 +0100

Hi Upendra,

I like the idea of a station dimension. It goes a long way to resolving the issue raised in my response to Jim which was based on the tunnel vision of having pressure/depth as a dimension. I have yet to look at the recently published NODC NetCDF templates. Is this CTD encoding included in them? If so, I'll bump up looking at them on my 'todo' list. I'd also recommend that Andrew and my colleagues in SeaDataNet take a look.

Cheers, Roy.