⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF-1.6 Conformance Requirements/Recommendations

From: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:49:38 -0700

+1 to Steve's wording (that's what I was *trying* to say, Steve's is much better).

While I agree that each application should respond predictably to this situation, it is not the case that every application should respond the same way, and we should not indicate that such a monolithic response is required or assumed.

john