⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standard names for defined global attribute names

From: Jim Biard <jim.biard>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:24:35 -0400

I'm confused as well. Is the intent of the proposal to enable people to
have variables containing arrays of strings naming sources or institutions?
 Is this why we are talking about adding "source" and "institution" to the
list of standard names?

Why are attributes named "source" and "institution" insufficient?