⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF-1.6 Conformance Requirements/Recommendations

From: Randy Horne <rhorne>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:09:08 -0400

Jonathan:

We are putting in fill values for these off-earth points in the data variables.

very respectfully,

randy

Randy C. Horne (rhorne at excaliburlabs.com)
Principal Engineer, Excalibur Laboratories Inc.
voice & fax: (321) 952-5100
url: http://www.excaliburlabs.com

PGP Public Keys available at:
A HREF="http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371">MIT's Key Server</A>