⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard name table update 22 March 2012

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 13:22:17 +0000

Dear Stephane,

I was aware of these names and they should have been included in
today's update. I'm sorry for missing them out. As I said in my last
posting I have already committed the changes for today's update but
there will be another in one month's time and I will make sure to
include your names then.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065
NCAS/British Atmospheric Data Centre Email:
alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
R25, 2.22
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.