⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] cf2cf - a new tool

From: Karl Taylor <taylor13>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:39:25 -0700

Hello David,

I just noticed a typo in my email that might of confused some of you: I
meant to say "*shouldn't* conflict between variables you want to
aggregate" (otherwise it probably wouldn't make sense to aggregate them).

Perhaps you should treat the standard CF global attributes like the
non-standard ones and include only those that are identical across
aggregated variables.

best,
Karl