⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] warming up old stuff - part 1: aerosol mie scattering

From: Schultz, Martin <m.schultz>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 12:32:04 +0100

Dear Markus,

     good to hear that you are taking this up as a GAW initiative. Personally I wouldn't have a problem with your suggestion, but I'd like to refer this discussion to the more aerosol-oriented community. Small change (lowercase "mie"). Hence your name would read
"volume_scattering_coefficient_in_air_due_to_ambient_aerosol_assuming_mie_scattering"

Cheers,

Martin