⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] mailing list and trac tickets

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:40:45 +0000

Dear all

Do people who are on this mailing list but who do *not* have a CF trac account
also receive the updates to CF trac tickets? These are emails which give
[CF-Metadata] and a trac ticket # and title as their subject. If the answer to
this is No, then it may be that many subscribers to this email list are not
aware of the discussions on conventions changes that are carried on in the
trac tickets. The trac site is linked under the CF home page. Active tickets
can be viewed at
https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopen&order=id&desc=1

If one or two people answer No to this question, I think the answer must be
No in general and there is no need for everyone else to answer! In that case
perhaps we should consider whether we should do anything about it. If the
answer is Yes, I'm content.